Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am at a loss for words........







(to which I know many of you can't believe!)...to describe this young family I met at the park this last Sunday evening for their family photo's. As you can see they are a beautiful young family, but I think that what amazes me the most is watching their interaction with one another, having a 13 month old is a lot of work...been there done that, but sometimes after having children your lives kind of get put on hold with each other for awhile. For me the best part of taking the pics that evening was getting home looking at the images and seeing "a look" or " a brush of hands" just that little contact that showed "I care" between them. Their little one was there, and the only word to describe her was pure"sweetness" all the way. So enough words, here is a little sneak peek............for Ashley and Matt.

2 comments:

Sara Hurt (Biese) said...

Beautiful job! They will love these:) You nailed it!

Jen said...

that second to last shot is AMAZING! gorgeous....great job