Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Sweetest Girl!




I had the honor...and I will say "honor" simply because this gorgeous young woman chose me to take her bridal portraits.
Most people realize how important the bridal portrait is to the bride, it really is. But to the photographer it could be nerve wracking to get the right shot. Not with "J". I think she was a little nervous at first, but after a short while she relaxed and just "went with it". It didn't hurt that her younger sister and mom were there to joke and kid around with us. This shot was her favorite and it was "the one" she chose for the reception. It was hard for me to choose a favorite, I loved this one...but frankly I think she could put on a trash bag and be gorgeous (oh, you should know, she is just as sweet as she is beautiful!). So to get on with the story, I needed to use my reflector to get some light on her, her sister started fanning it and her dress started blowing which started her laughing...and we got "the shot". Anyway a Big Congratulations to "J and R".

No comments: