Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Capture the light....con't






It's about time I updated the blog...sorry for taking so long. This is the second part of my "capture the light"
mini workshop in January with my photog friends Marianne and Patty. We actually met at a "photo forum meet up" last March in Bricktown. If you were down there last March and saw about 30 or so photographers roaming around in small groups of 5 or 6 with all the photo gear...ie...camera's, flashes, reflectors and models..yep, that was us. We get together

occasionally and have fun sharing techniques, drool over each others camera equipment and such...yes I admit I have.....dun dun dun...
"camera envy"..haha..I digress. Anyway to get back to the subject at hand , these are shots of "E" who so graciously also gave up her Saturday to let us play,shoot and find the "light" She is so cute and looks much older than 12! and is , I think if I remember ...about 6' tall. A born model...so sorry "E" it took so long to post. Looks like blogger is having some difficulty tonight will try posting the pics tomorrow...until then...sweet dreams!!

No comments: