Sunday, August 26, 2007

Florence, Italy


For the first time since college days...wow long time! I took a 2 week vacation this summer and went to France and Italy with my daughter, a good friend and her daughter. Yes I said it ...2 moms and 2 grown daughters in Europe with an ATM card I might add. It's strange when you get your euro's from the atm it seems like play money and it is so easy to spend...just go to the machine for more ..right? Funny thing is the first couple of places we went we didn't have access to email to let our families know we were alive and kicking, but my husband said he was tracking us all over the place by the atm withdrawals, yes , he was a good sport about it. Anyway here is my favorite shot from Florence. We absolutely loved Florence...the shopping, the food, the people, the sites , it was so beautiful.

No comments: